lunedì 26 settembre 2016

Blog Plan

First of all, nice to meet you.
If you red the first and second posts you have a rough idea of me :)

Why start a blog? I did say a little about this but here i will go more in detail.
I will make some writing on how I maintain and use my main starters.
I will share some "secrets" from the professional side of baking; As well as writing my thoughts and personal experiences.
The basic idea is to give to you, dear reader, a less aproximative idea of how I work.
So you can understand better the points I will touch in the next posts.
I see this blog as a part of the overall output I am working on baking, my idea is to make an articolated publication throught socials (Instagram and facebook), this blog, the book I am writing, and Video classes.
Each one of these thing will interlace with the other compensating the lacks of a certain channel to give You a well rounded, full work system.

Thank you for reading,
Matteo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento